Dan represents clients in the areas of partnership and corporate tax, federal and state tax credits and incentives, executive compensation, corporate transactions and general corporate law. Before joining Roth Law Firm, he was a Member in a nationally recognized New Orleans law firm. Dan draws from his prior business and entrepreneurial background, including working as a pension actuary for a large human resources consulting firm in New York and owning and operating a music venue in New Orleans, to help his clients plan for the entire life cycle of their businesses. Dan regularly speaks throughout Louisiana on various topics in tax and business law and is an Adjunct Lecturer at the Freeman School of Business at Tulane.
- Assisting startups and established businesses with obtaining Louisiana state and local tax credits and incentives.
- Negotiating and drafting Operating Agreements and other corporate documents.
- Structuring tax credit transactions, including New Markets Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits, and Opportunity Zones.
- Advising businesses on negotiating Cooperative Endeavor Agreements with Louisiana Economic Development and local municipalities.
- Representing buyers and sellers in Mergers and Acquisitions transactions.
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist
- Super Lawyers: Rising Star 2014-2019
- New Orleans Magazine: Top Lawyers 2015-2019
Memberships & Affiliations
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth, Co-Chair of the Awards Dinner Committee