Sarah Maheu Hammant, LL.M.
Sarah practices in the areas of business law and taxation, tax credits, estate planning, and successions. Ms. Hammant is a graduate of the Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she received her Juris Doctorate magna cum laude. While attending Loyola, Sarah was a member of Loyola Law Review. Upon graduation from Loyola, Sarah received her Certificate in Taxation and was recognized as a William L. Crowe, Sr. Scholar.
- University of Alabama School of Law, LL.M., 2015 magna cum laude
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude
- E. J. Ourso College of Business, Louisiana State University, B.S. in Finance, 2009, summa cum laude
memberships & AFFILIATIONS
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- United States Tax Court